Weekly News -Friday 24th July 2020
Welcome to our weekly news
26th July-Ephesians 6:10-24, Message by Jonny Lam
Sunday Gatherings - 26th July 2020
Jonny Lam will ending our series in Ephesians, focusing on Eph 6:10-24.
We would love to see you if you can make it. For those who are unable to attend, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Remember to use the side door (off carpark) for entry. If you have a smartphone you might want to try signing in with the QR code at the sign in desk.
Please send your RSVPs for our 10am service this coming Sunday (26th July) to Jonny Lam, email@example.com
If you need the password to login to the password protected section, please let Grant Jones know.
Eastwood Penno Combined Prayer evening
Wednesday 29th July, from 8:00pm.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 830 5908 4725
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
+61 731 853 730 Australia
+61 861 193 900 Australia
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
Meeting ID: 830 5908 4725
Final Service of Eastwood Baptist Church - 2nd August
Part of our church revitalisation involves closing our church in its current form. The final church service will be on 2nd August. This will be a special time to celebrate all that God has done over the years. Please pray for this special day. The deacons are also looking for your stories. If you have a story about God's faithfulness in your time with us, please contact Col.
Church Meeting - 2nd August
At this meeting we will be voting on the constitution for the new work. We will also be voting on new members and other issues related to the new work. Please see Church Login area for details
One week to go - Church Clean-up - We need your help!
We are looking to begin the process of cleaning up the church by removing unwanted items. Please can you help by doing the following:
1. Take home any personal property including food stocked at the church fridge.
2. Review your ministry space and any storage areas that you use and throw away or recycle any unused or unwanted items that you can. If possible, please use your own bin if church bins are full.
3. Let the church office know of any large items that need to be disposed of. We will dispose of such items at a later date.
4. If you know of old ministry resources that you are not using now, please let us know and we can collect them in a central place.
New church name voting end on Friday 31st July 2020.
The revitalisation team has called for votes as part of the process of selecting a name for the new church. Please see the details at Church Login area.
As announced in the Church Service, we are taking names of people who wish to be foundation members of the new work:
- All current members can move across to the new work. Please send Pastor Jonny and Danny a written expression in this regard.
- Those not wishing to continue with EBC as members of the new work can request a reference letter as they transfer to other churches.
- Non members who wish to be foundational members of the new work will need to first become members of EBC under the current process (i.e. interview, and acceptance/confirmation in our church members' meeting in August).
If you have further questions, please text or call 0450 673 676 - Danny Valerio
Global Recording Network Job Opportunity
Is God calling you or someone you know to take the next step with GRN and join our team?
Church Engagement Officer
Product and Project Coordinator
If you or someone you know is interested in serving with GRN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9899 2211